to Stay] [Things
to Do in Chiang Mai]
Our Simple Thai Buddhist Wedding
Thailand Weddings offers you simple northern Thailand weddings
at a price that can not be compared.
Costs: 49,000 Baht
Most simple weddings will cost 49,000 Baht depending on how many
people you invite (2 guests are always included free, we love
to have friends and family come share the Thai experience). May
be customized to a maxium of 5 guests. terms
Our Simple Thai Wedding
- retains all the features of a real Thai Buddhist wedding not a theme Buddhist wedding.
On arrival we normally :
- Will meet you at the airport and take you
to your hotel room . Help get you checked in.(We can pre-arrange
the hotel bookings at a good discount a almost any hotels in
the north (see our couples best recommended
- Then depending on arrival time we will arrange a time to
pick you up go to the local consult to get the paper work started,
if you choose this legal option. You only pay the consult or
embassy affidavit fees, the rest of the paperwork costs of legal
marriage registration is our treat. Every countries requirements
are different so check with your local consult before hand or
ask us we know most countries paperwork procedures.
- We will arrange a suitable time to stop by the our wedding
shop to get a final fitting of the Thai wedding attire and then
return you to the hotel .
On the wedding day:
- Get up early! Adorn your Thai clothing (you choose at the
shop earlier), we will pick up just before 5 am and head down
to the silversmith area, where you will be instructed in and
preform the proper cultural offering of food to monks for merit
and good luck. Incense, flowers, candles and food is included
in the package.
- Break for breakfast, maybe back to hotel for a nap.
- Then the bride will be taken to prepare and change for the
- We will collect groom who will be in Thai attire already.
- Travel to the temple for Monk blessings and release of birds
- The precession of the groom and supporters
- The Luang Nam. will preform the Thai wedding ceremony, with strings
that Tie you both forever.
- Have the traditional viewing of the nuptial bedroom for guests
- We can escort you to the registrar office and help with the
translation and paper work to make your marriage legal and proper
under Thai law and in most all countries.
- We can arrange a certified translation of the Thai marriage
license into English if needed.
Also included in the package is:
- Everything as listed above
- Simple transportation
- Use of Wedding attire for bride and groom (excluding foot
- Use of Thai jewelry for bride
- Temple donation
- Merit cost of birds
- Merit cost of monks food in morning
- Merit cost of monk blessing in AM
- Offerings for the Luang Nam, gate guards.
- Thai musician
- Thai flower arrangement part of ceremony and for the symbolic
- Garlands for the bride and the groom.
- Professional Photographer services as many as 300 picture pictures on DVD, We offer lots of photos
as this is a very special event and lots of things to show friends
and family back home.
- Wedding night accommodation at venue for newly weds if desired.
The Deluxe Thailand or Royal wedding service
This is normally all included in the base price of 49,000
We normally wind the simple wedding party by 10:30pm and the couple has had a very full day and they wish to relax by themselve we're sure. If you or your guest
wish to party loudly after that we will transport back to the
city where wilder parties can continue in local bars till the
Think this may be just what you want then contact me for more information contact Jit
If you wish to Talk direct to me
over the net through Skype (a free service)
Please feel free but notice we are + 7 hrs GMT or email me and we can set a time for me to phone you no matter where you live!.
For more information contact Jit
at Thailand Weddings
For Term and Conditions click
What you need to provide yourself!
1. "Affidavits fees" as they differ with consulate,
and supporting documents see you countries
requirements. Please note we do not cover the fees of the
consulates affidavits or their paperwork, but do cover the translations
and Foreign Ministry charges and registry charges if you wish
to have the marriage registered in Thailand. You must have it
registered here for most countries to consider you legally married.
It is your responsibility to assure you attain this if the marriage
is to be registered in Thailand.
2. Your own foot wear as Thailand has few large sizes,
so best you bring your own to match your choice of wedding attire.
3. Hand woven silk wedding attire.Our highest quality
wedding attire created from Thai silk woven by the very same
silk weavers that weave for the Royal household is not include
in this quote. (About 20,000 Baht extra and 3 months lead time
if you desire a custom handmade Thai silk cloth)
4. Wedding bands.
5. Accommodation other than Listed.
For more information contact Jit
in Chiang Mai by month] [Transport]
[Photos Past weddings abroad]
[What our couples say
about their wedding experiences]
[What The Press Says about our
[More legal requirements for weddings
abroad in Thailand]
[Links 1] [Links 2]
photographs, text and code appearing on the thailandweddings.com
text and code may not be reproduced, copied, stored, or manipulated
in any form without the written permission of the respective
photographers or web master. This includes use of any image as
part of another photographic concept or illustration.or website.
No image or any part of this site is within public domain.
website(s) are the exclusive property of thailandweddings and
are protected under United States and International Copyright